SnowyCraftMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planetmate~Helper application.

3 posters

Go down

Planetmate~Helper application. Empty Planetmate~Helper application.

Post by planetmate Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:54 pm

In game username and previous names: My current name is planetmate. My former name is Planet2424
Why should you be staff?: I am mature, respectful and kind to all players. I can easily communicate with other players and assist them with what they require. My good general knowledge of commands and the server will be very helpful when helping with in-game things. I am reasonable and unbiased when dealing and punishing players if required. When talking to other players I stay calm and you’re never going to see me get angry or take offence from a kiddo throwing insults. I aim to connect and reach out to players in the community, not to just be an authority figure that everyone is afraid of and despises.
I wish to maintain a clean record in order to set a good role-model for others and also try my very best to keep toxicity at bay, hoping that SnowyCraft can become a better community. I will also try to learn from some of my seniors such as Blue to become a better helper (^∇^) I also hope to strengthen the bonds of the players in SnowyCraft, so that SnowyCraft will become one big family.

Why do you want to be staff?:I want to become a helper because I am good spirited guy who loves Minecraft and loves playing on Elsa's server. I would like to help this server to its better being and help players and make them happy as well as under control. I will try my best and hardest to keep spammers, hackers, player issues, advertisers, and many other server problem makers under control as I will not take sides I will always give others all the priority.
I hope to be able to assist the staff with any tasks needed as well as aid the community by preventing any negative-minded players from ruining their SnowyCraft experience. I will definitely continue helping others where I can, not only thinking about strengthening my bonds with the community, but helping new players dive into SnowyCraft and create their own bonds with everyone too.

When the server gets a teamspeak will you be able to talk on teamspeak?: I will be able to talk occasionally. I do not have teamspeak currently. I may get one soon!

What timezone are you in? (This doesnt really affect anything): United States, Florida. Eastern Time zone. (Utc-0:500)

Have You ever been banned or muted from this server? if so why? and how many times?: I do not believe so. Could a staff member refresh my memory if I have?

How long have you played minecraft?: I have played minecraft for 2 years. I have played on this server for a month now.

Do you have past experience?: I am a Moderator on elastic prison. (Sorry for advertising, try not to hate.) Go on the forums, and you will see me. I had a trial when I was a helper, in order to see if I was a good helper. I succeeded the trial early (5 days) and I was promoted.

How active will you be?: I am already active on Minecraft. I believed this server to be dead, and I now know it isn't. I will be on more often, and I hope to be acquainted with you soon.
Alts?: I do not have an alt, and I never will.
planetmate
planetmate

Back to top Go down

Planetmate~Helper application. Empty Re: Planetmate~Helper application.

Post by VioletDe3r Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:12 pm

Your app was very detailed!
I, personally would like to have you in our staff team. I would enjoy working with you! I will let Elsa know that I think you should get helper.
flower
VioletDe3r
VioletDe3r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ElsaMagicSparkle Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:07 pm

This app is amazing, very detailed and looks like you have spent a lot of time on it.
(sorry for the really long wait Razz)
but before I accept or deny this I am going to see how active you are in game because I have not saw you in a while... I will check this on /seen though :p and I know you have reasons for not being online so don't worry if you cant be active for a while

-ElsaMagicSparkle
-=Not accepted or denied yet=-
ElsaMagicSparkle
ElsaMagicSparkle
Admin

https://snowycraftmcprison.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down