SnowyCraftMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Helper Application

2 posters

Go down

My Helper Application Empty My Helper Application

Post by FstMario Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:18 am

In game username and previous names: My ingame name is FstMario and my previous names, I do not know, because FstMario has been my user for a long time.
Why should you be staff?: I should be staff because I have a lot of experience with moderating, or even being a helper on servers. As an example, I moderate a server called volt.network (sorry for the advertising) which is a medium sized server, which indulges in the fact that I am able to moderate a server that is/may be smaller than that.
Why do you want to be staff?: I would like to be staff because so far, it seems nice. The owner is really cool along wit the head admin and I would love to see it to the end where it might become big one day, and I could be proud to be a part of that success.
When the server gets a teamspeak will you be able to talk on teamspeak?: No, I use skype.
What timezone are you in? (This doesnt really affect anything): GMT 00:00
Have You ever been banned or muted from this server? if so why? and how many times?: Nope.
How long have you played minecraft?: I downloaded and installed minecraft in about 2009, and I have had some hiatuses in about 2012-2013
Do you have past experience?: Look at "Why should you be staff" and "I moderate a server called volt.network"
How active will you be?: Most likely 3hours put in daily, I have to moderate another server so I apologise if im not 100% loyal
Alts?: No alts.

FstMario

Back to top Go down

My Helper Application Empty Re: My Helper Application

Post by VioletDe3r Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:48 pm

This is pretty good, I think it could be more detailed and you have not played on this server very long!
Maybe if you play a little bit longer you could have a better chance at staff and remember that you can re-do your app any time you like. Smile
DENIED
VioletDe3r
VioletDe3r
Admin

Back to top Go down