SnowyCraftMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AdminLord's Staff Application

3 posters

Go down

AdminLord's Staff Application Empty AdminLord's Staff Application

Post by AdminLord Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:45 am

Why should you be staff?: Because I am a phenomenal helper, with my exceedingly good grammar and my fun personality will keep players playing.
Why do you want to be staff?: Well I believe I have proven that from being staff before. I believe I should be staff because I love the server. The server has tons of potential that has kept me playing. And the community is a great place in general. I also want to be staff because people respect me. People treat me as a good person. I am a half way decent PvPer and have been reported multiple times on the server for hacking when I have not. I have been checked before. I treat the server like gold that can be made filthy by scum, or the hackers. I want to be the cleanser to make the server keep running for ever. I love making people glad, and helping is my middle name. I am great with people because I run the cash register at my father´s mcdonalds, and have recently taken over customer support. I am even climbing the ranks at McDonalds, and I am only 15! I am a fun personality, however I am extremely professional when it is needed. I don´t like people making the server bad for other people. I have been making other people happy by being on with my fun personality, and I can take the heat when bad situation's arise. I believe I have showed this on the server. I have showed my skills on the server, and really hope you see me fit to be staff. I also want to continue being staff because I am a person people look up to. When someone is down, I pick them up. When someone is hacking, I boot them out. People enjoy my aura (The happy kind, not the hacking kind  Laughing ) I love the players as they are all great. I also really enjoy the builds and like helping people with their problems. I think I have proven my worth on the server. This is why I should be staff.
When the server gets a teamspeak will you be able to talk on teamspeak?: Yes
What timezone are you in? (This doesnt really affect anything): Pacific Standard
Have You ever been banned or muted from this server? if so why? and how many times?: No
How long have you played minecraft?: Since launch
Do you have past experience?: Helper, I have been Helper on multiple servers and previously on mineplex under a different username. Mod I have been this countless times but the best time on a medium server called FactionsFFA which has shut down due to funding. Admin I have been more then Mod because of my skill. I show loyalty and get promoted because I work hard and am loved by the players. I love all of you. Thanks for reading guys. <3
How active will you be?: Extremely, and will play as much as I can
Alts?: hevin665

AdminLord

Back to top Go down

AdminLord's Staff Application Empty Re: AdminLord's Staff Application

Post by VioletDe3r Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:53 pm

This is very detailed, and I think very clever also. I really like this app but I don't know you well and I think before anybody should become staff they should play on the server for awhile. Keep playing and you will get a better chance at staff!
I will talk to the owners about this app but as of now, keep playing the server.
Very Happy
VioletDe3r
VioletDe3r
Admin

Back to top Go down

AdminLord's Staff Application Empty Re: AdminLord's Staff Application

Post by ElsaMagicSparkle Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:48 pm

I agree with violet. Keep playing and then we could accept or deny this
ElsaMagicSparkle
ElsaMagicSparkle
Admin

https://snowycraftmcprison.forumotion.co.uk